Attention Internet Banking Users:
Our security validation process has recently changed.
You will no longer have a PassMark security image and/or challenge question.
Please review the procedures below.
Upon Sign On
- Instead of receiving a PassMark challenge question, you will now see the One Time Security Code Page:
- Click the Continue with Security Code button.
- Select either Phone or Text Message.
- Phone numbers are masked for your protection.
If Phone path is selected:
- The page will display the security code.
- You will receive a call to the selected phone number.
- You must then dial or speak the security code as it appears on the screen.
- You will then click on phone call completed.
- Your browser will then be redirected to the password page.
If Text Message path is selected:
- You will be asked to enter mobile phone number.
- Then, you will click on send text message.
- Enter one the time security code you receive via text message.
- Click the Submit button.
- You will then be taken to the password page.
Please contact (423) 636-5000 if you experience any difficulties. Thank you!
P.O. Box 428, Greeneville, TN 37744 (423) 636-5000